- Participant or parent/guardian is responsible for any injury or damage of personal property that may occur through the duration of the Purpose Hockey Camp.
- Participant must wear full protective equipment that is SCA approved.
- It is not the responsibility of Purpose Hockey to provide players with proper protective equipment. Purpose Hockey also is not responsible for any lost or stolen equipment.
- Purpose Hockey reserves the right to place any participant in a group that is most appropriate for their age and skill level.
- Purpose Hockey has permission to use any images captured of participants during any Purpose Hockey event to be used for promotional material and publications.
- We do hereby permanently release and discharge Purpose Hockey, it’s Employees and any other person connected herewith, from all manner of action, injury, damages, costs, claims or demands which we shall or may hereafter have, suffer or receive by reason of such registration and or participation in the program.
- Participants in Purpose Hockey camps may cancel their enrolment 30 days prior to the start of the camp date and will be charged a 25$ administration fee.
- These requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose Hockey offers 1 on 1 off-ice skills training where athletes can develop and perfect stickhandling and shooting skills. This varies from instruction on the very fundamentals of shooting, to professional stickhandling drills that hockey players around the world are using to improve their skills and goal scoring abilities.
We have also developed a skills test to determine where you stand amongst our other athletes and can track improvements throughout the off season. Please go to our TESTIMONIALS page to see what Purpose Hockey Personal Training has done for so many athletes.
Strength, Speed, and Power Training
Get hockey specific off ice training drills to make you stronger, faster, and more powerful. For any hockey players trying to make that jump to a higher level where you will be facing bigger, stronger, older, and faster players, this program is for you! The off season will be divided into 3 phases, the strength phase, the power phase, and the speed phase. We recommend 3-5 training sessions a week to reap the full benefits of this program. We offer 1 on 1 and small group training, please see above to register for this program.